EVONIK VESTAKEEP® (PEEK): AT TOP OF THE PERFORMANCE PYRAMID
EVONIK VESTAKEEP® PEEK is available as unfilled, glass fiber and carbon fiber-reinforced grades, as well as special compounds with 10% PTFE, 10% graphite, and 10% carbon fiber each.
LOW TO HIGH VISCOSITY BASIC GRADES
For gears, parts in medical technology, semi-finished products, etc.
- 1000 G Unreinforced, low viscosity
- 2000 G Unreinforced, low viscosity
- M2G Medical type, unreinforced
- I2G Implant type, unreinforced
- 3300 G Non-reinforced, medium viscosity
- 4000 G Unreinforced, high viscosity
- M4G Medical grade, unreinforced
- I4G Implant type, unreinforced
CARBON FIBRE or GLASS FIBRE-RENFORCED MOULDING MATERIALS
With increased or high rigidity, in some cases low warpage. These types are used, for example, in housing parts.
- 2000 GF30 30% glass fibres
- 4000 GF30
- 1000 CF30 30% Carbon fibers
- 2000 CF30
- 4000 CF30
For use in electrical engineering, in the automotive, mechanical and apparatus engineering industries and in the aerospace industry. As a moulding compound for bearings and gear parts with self-lubricating characteristics.
- 2000 FC30 each 10% graphite, carbon fibre, PTFE
- 4000 FC30 each 10% graphite, carbon fibre, PTFE