Whether beginner or professional in the field of additive manufacturing: the AM Expo provides competent answers to key additive manufacturing topics with a focus on various areas of application such as electronics, mechanical engineering, equipment manufacturing, medical, consumer goods and lifestyle, and mobility.
Exhibitors present practice-oriented examples of what is already possible with additive manufacturing and how to implement profitable AM projects. Their successfully implemented projects on display at the AM Expo – so-called showcases – inspire members of the professional audience to realise their own projects.
Nine focus topics at the AM Expo provide orientation and address the key issues concerning additive manufacturing. For each focus topic, exhibitors offer their wealth of knowledge and inspiration in the form of showcases and expert talks at the Innovation Symposium. All of these aspects enable visitors to determine the topics of relevance to realising their own successful AM projects and to discuss them with contract manufacturers and leading technology providers.
- Design for additive manufacturing
- New technologies and materials
- Boosting performance
- Customer and patient-specific solutions
- Small series & digital spare parts management
- Rapid prototyping & rapid tooling
- Post-processing & quality assurance
- Business case, legal issues & approvals
- 3D scanning & digitalised process chains
The next AM Expo will take place on 12 and 13 March 2019. Come and meet leading additive manufacturing suppliers, service providers and experts. You can look forward to:
- 120 exhibitors
- 42 expert speeches
- 2,500 visitors from the industry